This write-up explains how to install the HelpDesk ticket system using the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
Setting up HelpDesk
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your web site in mins by utilizing the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To mount HelpDesk making use of Softaculous, adhere to these actions:
- Visit to cPanel.
If you do not know exactly how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this write-up.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER area of the cPanel residence screen, click any of the alternatives under Groups. The Softaculous installer web page appears.
It does not matter which choice you click under Classifications. All of them start the Softaculous installer.
- In the Look message box, type helpdeskz and then press Enter.
Additionally, you can use the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Consumer Support, and after that click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The installation page shows up.
- In the Pick Procedure list box, pick the procedure.
If you have an SSL certification set up on your website, pick https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate installed on your website, select http:// or http://www.
- In the Pick Domain name listing box, choose the domain name for installation, or approve the default value.
- In the In Directory message box, kind the directory site where you want to install the application, or accept the default worth.
If you desire your domain name to go directly to the application, make certain the In Directory site text box is blank.
- In the Admin Username message box, kind the manager username.
- In the Admin Password message box, kind the manager password.
See to it that you pick a solid password! The Softaculous installer supplies a position for your password'’ s toughness, and turns green when the password is strong. Additionally, you can click the icon next to the Admin Password message box, and Softaculous produces a solid, arbitrary password for you.
- Click the icon to expand Advanced Options.
- In the Data source Name message box, kind the name of the data source to produce for the application, or accept the default value.
- In the Table Prefix text box, type the data source table prefix, or approve the default worth.
- If you do not want to get e-mail alerts when application updates are available, select the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Holding strongly suggests that you obtain e-mail alerts when application updates are offered. Keeping your website updated helps avoid unauthorized access attempts and data loss.
- To instantly update the application when updates are readily available, pick the Car Upgrade check box.
- In the Back-up Location listing box, you can pick a location to store application backups.
- In the Automated back-ups list box, you can choose whether or not Softaculous makes regular back-ups of your application.
- In the Backup Turning list box, you can choose just how typically Softaculous overwrites the earliest backup data with a new backup documents.
- To receive site setup info after the installation is full, type an e-mail address in the Email setup details to message box.
- Testimonial the installment choices and settings, and then click Install. When installation is total, Softaculous provides details concerning the application'’ s arrangement.
you can find more here HelpDeskZ Download from Our Articles